- 3 Gratitudes: Write down three new things that you are grateful for for 21 days in a row, three new things each day. And at the end of that, their brain starts to retain a pattern of scanning the world, not for the negative, but for the positive first.
- Journaling: Journaling about one positive experience you’ve had over the past 24 hours allows your brain to relive it.
- Exercise: Exercise teaches your brain that your behaviour matters.
- Meditation: Meditation allows your brain to get over the cultural ADHD that we’ve been creating by trying to do multiple tasks at once and allows our brains to focus on the task at hand.
- Random acts of kindness: Random acts of kindness are conscious acts of kindness. We get people, when they open up their inbox, to write one positive email praising or thanking somebody in their social support network.
Thought it is worth sharing.